Karl Friederich Bücher Suárez
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Strategic Compliance (Criminal Law)
He has developed and implemented criminal compliance with the purpose of establishing controls to mitigate the criminal liability of entities and provided training in connection therewith.
He serves as an of counsel of Martín, Isla & Pickering abogados.
- BA in Law by the Universidad Iberoamericana.
- Specialization in Accusatory System by the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
- Diploma in “Lobbying Techniques and Political Negotiation” by the Universidad Iberoamericana.
- Studies on Criminal Properties and Oral Trials by the Instituto de Investigaciones Jurídicas at the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
- Several studies [e.g. the ABC of the Criminal Amendments; Oral Trials (first part), Expert Evidence in Oral Trials] by the Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Penales.
Spanish and English.