Julián Fernández Rodríguez
He is an attorney with more than 25 years of experience advising important companies and national and multinational groups. Specialized in litigation, advisory and consultancy in civil, commercial, constitutional, corporate and real estate law.
He has constantly sponsored special commercial proceedings in connection with bonds, enforcement of guarantees, among others, as well as disputes related to civil liability arising from commercial activities of national and international companies.
Areas of Practice
- Civil and Commercial
Attorney who has advised, sponsored and represented in multiple litigation proceedings important companies in civil, commercial, corporate and real estate matters.
He is currently an of counsel of Martín, Isla & Pickering abogados.
- BA in Law by the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
- LLM in General Law by the Postgraduate Studies Division of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
- PhD studies in Constitutional and Administrative Law by the Postgraduate Studies Division at the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
- Diploma in Real Estate Law by the Instituto de Investigaciones Jurídicas at the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
- Specialization in Private Law by the Postgraduate Studies Division at the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
Spanish and English.